The Mordialloc College Alumni Association collects and stores information about members and visitors using this site in several ways:
- When you register for membership, your name, address, email, phone number, gender, date of birth, profile picture, a personal biography, and other social networking usernames are collected and stored securely and are used to build your profile on the site.
- Only other verified members are able to see your publicly visible information.
- Only your name, gender, country, profile picture, and personal biography are visible to other members.
- Personal biographies may be featured in the ‘Where Are They Now’ segment of our newsletter, Ventured. Members will be consulted before publication of the newsletter.
- Comments made by your account on pages which allow commenting are publicly viewable by other verified members.
- When you make an online purchase through our shop or membership payment, your payment details are handled by PayPal, our payment processor. We do not handle or store any online payment information on our site.
- When you view our site, if you wish opt-in, a small cookie will be created in your browser in order to track page views and site behaviour. This data is used to help us improve the overall site experience for our members.
- Member information will never be divulged to other alumni members or third-party individuals/organisations.
In general, the Mordialloc College Alumni Association collects member information only for the purpose of improving our services. Sensitive information is only visible to our committee members who need it to do their job.
If you wish to withdraw your information from our site, you can delete your account, along with associated data, by editing your profile, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and then clicking ‘Delete Account’. This action will not suspend any active automatic payments made through PayPal. You must deactivate these yourself by going to the PayPal site.
If you wish to have any tracking data identifiable to you removed from our databases, you can request its deletion by contacting us by email. Please make the subject of your message ‘Request of Tracking Data Removal’ so that it is easily identifiable. Click here if you wish to opt-out of tracking.